The 4th International Virtual Conference 2015
(ICTIC 2015) Slovakia,
March 23 - 27, 2015
Call for papers has started. We invite you to submit your research paper.
Call for papers in progress... Registration is open now.
!!! Check the deadline for submissions. The submission system will closed soon.
Extended deadline for article submission was announced.
All submitted articles are under review. Authors will receive notification email about decision. All information are available in conference system.
Call for revisions (authors are requested to submit revised versions).
Conference is running – join the discussion. You can join the online discussion.
This year conference edition has successfully finished.
All accepted articles are under formal check.
Proceedings will be available soon.
The proceedings are in print.
All materials and accepted articles are available in online archive.
Conference materials are distributed to all conference participants.
The 4th ICTIC 2015 is an International Virtual Conference sponsored by Thomson Ltd, Slovakia with support of Faculty of Management Science and Informatics at the University of Žilina in Slovakia. This conference is organized on behalf of Faculty of Management Science and Informatics and it is well established scientific event with tradition.
The aim of this conference is to provide a worldwide forum, where international participants can share their knowledge and ideas on the recent and latest research and map out the directions for scientific community, in following main areas:
The detailed description of discussed sections can be found under discussed sections. The vision of the conference is to propose an opportunity for researchers to look for a bridge between ICT on one side and other disciplines on the other side and therefore we highlight the last section.
Thomson s.r.o., Zilina, Slovakia.
- The conference will run online at the address www.ictic.sk. ICTIC - Virtual Conference will run continuously from the March 23 until the March 27, 2015.
- The full paper submission deadline is set on February 21, 2015.
- All submitted articles will reviewed in average by 2 reviewers.
- Accepted articles will be published in conference proceedings with ISSN:1339-231X and ISBN and they will be included in on online Open Access archive.
- Selected articles will be published in Journal of Management and Marketing, where an issue will be aimed at ICT in Management and Marketing and inovations (more information read here).
- Selected articles will be published in journal Informatics na IT Today, where an issue will be aimed at Using ICT to build a smart cities and innovation in public, administration and education (more information read here).
- Each paper will go through double tier approval process
- Range up to 6 pages including appendix and references (for each extra page, you will be charged 20 Eur per page)
- Papers in the English language only will be accepted
- Template for preparing the paper can be downloaded from here). You can ask for assistance when formatting (the formatting service is 20 Eur per paper).
- Conference fee is 130 Eur for authors per accepted article
- This year we open the conference chat room for public - the admission fee is 30 Eur.
- CFPs for information dissemination about ICTIC 2015 are available online here: cfp 1, cfp 2
Beside the journals issue presented above the best selected papers will be published in International Journals: