The 5th International Virtual Conference 2016
(ICTIC 2016) Slovakia,
March 21 - 25, 2016
Call for papers has started. We invite you to submit your research paper.
Call for papers in progress... Registration is open now.
!!! Check the deadline for submissions. The submission system will closed soon.
Extended deadline for article submission was announced.
All submitted articles are under review. Authors will receive notification email about decision. All information are available in conference system.
Call for revisions (authors are requested to submit revised versions).
Conference is running – join the discussion. You can join the online discussion.
This year conference edition has successfully finished.
All accepted articles are under formal check.
Proceedings will be available soon.
The proceedings are in print.
All materials and accepted articles are available in online archive.
Conference materials are distributed to all conference participants.
The 5th ICTIC 2016 is an International Virtual Conference organized on behalf of academic community, in lead of The-science.com. The conference is managed by Publishing Society, Slovakia with support of Faculty of Management Science and Informatics at the University of Žilina in Slovakia.
The aim of this conference is to provide a worldwide forum, especially for young and starting researchers. International participants can share their knowledge and ideas on the recent and latest research and map out the directions for scientific community, in following main areas:
The detailed description of discussed sections can be found under menu discussed sections.
- The conference will run online at the address www.ictic.sk. ICTIC - Virtual Conference will run continuously from the March 21 until the March 25, 2016.
- The full paper submission deadline is set on February 19, 2016.
- All submitted articles will reviewed in average by 2 reviewers.
- Accepted articles will be published in online conference proceedings (archive) with ISSN:1339-9144 and in CDRom with ISSN:1339-231X.
- Each Article will receive a DOI.
- Each paper will go through double tier approval process
- Range up to 5 pages including appendix and references (for each extra page, you will be charged 20 Eur per page)
- Papers in the English language only will be accepted
- Conference fee is 95 Eur for authors per accepted article
- This year we open the conference chat room for public - the admission fee is 30 Eur.
- CFPs for information dissemination about ICTIC 2016 are available online here: cfp